Pages

Monday, March 15, 2010

Hiatus - since January?! EcoStuffers going strong though!

Hello my dear dear friends.  I've been gone too long.  Why?  Well, apparently the housing market in my area is not too shabby because I've been selling houses left and right.  I have had some down time this week which is nice though.  However, my longing to work from home completely full time is still there - burning bright!  I just haven't had a chance to really COMPLETE ANYTHING except work.  

So, let's take a peek at what has been put on the back burner, shall we?

Blogging
Marketing
Photos of new products rolled out
Housecleaning (I'll spare you the photos of my beautiful used to be beautiful wood floors.  Let's not TALK about the carpet... k?)
Dishes
Child punishment

So, in other words, I have a house with wrecked floors, a business that has not been marketed properly and unruly kids.  *sigh*  But that's about to change by golly! (if it kills me). 

Hiring a cleaning lady to do my floors every other week.  OMG!  Is this HEAVEN?  No, I'm just at the Pearly Gates right now... Heaven is when she comes every other Monday to sweep and mop my floors.  

I'm giddy.  

So, I'm off to save the Earth!  No, not just with my baggies - but with some tips for you to save cashola and much more!  

See you later!  I promise I won't be gone this long again... Can you believe it's been TWO months?  Yah.  Me either.

No comments:

Post a Comment