Pages

Saturday, March 27, 2010

AND THE WINNER(s) IS/are...

Let's be honest here - didn't I say that this contest would end YESTERDAY?  Let me check... yep... plain as day - March 26th.  But alas - what happened yesterday that we wouldn't post the winner?!  Yeah.  I forgot to post.  *sigh*  You see, I work at a day job 6 days a week (BOOOOO!!! wait.... DOUBLE BOOOO!) and the plain and simple truth of it is - I didn't even know what day it was until today.  *sigh* 

Forgive me puh-leeeaasssee?  I sure do ask for forgiveness a lot.  Sheesh.  

SO... without further ado... 

Lucian has randomly chosen the follower to win and that is... JENNIFER of COODA'S CORNER!  WOOP WOOP!  Pick your prize chickadee and CONGRATS!

Now for the comments... I had such a stinkin' hard time with this because EVERYONE'S comments were amazing.  So I did a random number generator.  I know.  I know. 

And the SECOND WINNER IS (drumroll please....) 

ME!  LOL!  That is totally true too.  I did a number generator and my post came up as the winner.  

I'd like to thank my mom... my dad and my amazing husband.  Thank you!  HAHA

So, since I can totally make my OWN bags, I guess I'll do a second number generation (dang it too... I never win ANYTHING!  Stinks that my win was wasted.... Such is life). 

The REAL winner is ANGELA!  Woop woop!  

CONGRATS TO BOTH THE WINNERS!  I'll be emailing you in just a minute to let you pick your prize!  

Thanks to all that entered!  Keep a lookout for more giveaways that I won't lose track of my days.  

THANK YOU!!  ENJOY AND I'LL SEE YOU SOON!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats!!! Dinetta..you didn't do a little acceptance speech to yourself now did you honey?

    ReplyDelete