Pages

Thursday, March 18, 2010

New Styles of EcoStuffers!

OMG!  I am seriously stinkin excited about these new styles that I just rolled out.  I mean, excited to the endless bounds of the earth giddy inside excited.  Ok. Maybe not THAT excited, but pretty excited! 

I found the CUTIEST CUTIEST CUTIEST little girl sparkly skull fabric and I had to get it ALL.  I mean, there were only 3.78 yards of this fabric, but I am going to be checking back and getting a full bolt soon.  I have so many grandiose ideas about this fabric that I have to sit back and slow down.  Do you love it as much as me or am I just insanely obsessed with it? I mean, it's got SPARKLES!  C'mon!  SPARKLES!

See what I'm saying?  Well.  I may be nuts, but I think it's adorable!

So then I got to thinking - what other rock and roller chickadee doesn't want a mean animal print?  So I found this amazingly wonderful zebra print and had to go for the gusto.  I mean, what lady doesn't have SOMETHING zebra in her life in this day and age?  I tried to resist, but got sucked into the fad.  The hoody I have IS amazingly cute though - I must admit.  Anyway, so here's my contribution!  Cute 'eh?

Now, I saved a good one for last.  My friend Amy at mamaslittlemonkeys - http://blog.mamaslittlemonkeys.com/  (go check her out on etsy too... SERIOUSLY FIERCE STUFF!) got me interested in this fabric.  Now, it's not for everyone, but it's really funny.  My hubs even thought so and wants jammy pants made out of it.  One day I'll have time my love.  Just not this day... 

So this is called Dysfunctional Family from Michael Miller. And it's pretty funny!  Modeled after a 50's family it looks like - all smiles - Leave it to Beaver style - but saying some really off and devious stuff!  Good stuff!

What do you think about this one?  

Ok.  Off to get some Earth Friendly tips for the day.  I really need to get back in the groove!  We've stepped up our recycling program at our house so I'm going to share about that!  

See you soon!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment