Pages

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Labels! Come on!

During this whole process of the start-up, I've learned a few things.  Quite a few things!  And being prepared and keeping GOOD accurate records (accurate is a good key!) of what you have in stock is so important.  I ran out of labels for my baggies and dang it if I am at a standstill.  I have a BILLION of the baggies AND reusable MATCHING napkins (oh yeah, they're sweet!!) just ready for labels and guess what?  I don't have any stinkin labels.  I thought they'd be here Monday.  Nothing in the mail.  I thought maybe, just maybe they'd be here Tuesday.  Ummm nope.  It's Wednesday and nothing.  So... I'm at a standstill.


So in my adventure I'll of course keep sharing my mistakes with you so that in case you're in the same position, (starting a start-up business!) you can avoid these mistakes.  I'm all about rescuing - I'm a rescuer by nature.  People.  Things.  Animals. Planets.  I rescue.  It's what I do!


So, make sure that you're ALWAYS in stock of materials for your craft business.  It's crucial.  Otherwise, you're going to be disappointed when you run out of things and can't move forward!


So now my new products will have to just wait to show their lovely faces... *sigh*  But it builds excitement, eh?!!  :)


Until next time.... Toodles!


Dinnetta

No comments:

Post a Comment