Pages

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Work harder, faster, and more efficient... read on!!

I was introduced to a product line by my friend Sudie (an amazing woman... I'm lucky to know her and her husband - seriously!!) and I was skeptical at first.  Just like EVERY product on the market, I was like "whatever.  This isn't going to do anything different for me..." and then one night I was falling asleep at the sewing machine.  I mean, I was TIRED but had to get my products out... SO I thought of the samples Susan (aka Sudie).  I figured "what do I have to lose?? I'm already exhausted..."

I took the little packets of powder that she gave me and mixed it with the 8 ounces of water suggested and chugged the concoction.  Within minutes I felt AMAZING.  I was able to focus on my tasks.  I was able to stay up for a few extra hours and get MORE DONE than I had during the day, and this was at 11 PM!  I woke up the next day with no problems and still felt great.  This was an energy drink that I had NEVER experienced before. 



Anyone that knows me knows that I'm AGAINST energy drinks.  I hate them.  HATE THEM.  I always feel cruddy after the "crash".  So just to make sure, I drank another Spark the next day during the day.  I felt amazing again.  No crash.  Say what?!!  No crash!

What I'm referring to is a product by ADVOCARE and it's called SPARK.  Seriously.  If you haven't tried it... TRY IT.  TRY IT NOW!  It's not available in stores, but I know where to get it.  OMG...



Endorsed by Saints Quarterback (non paid endorser!!)




They have other nutritional products as well. It's a well founded company with scientists that research this stuff.  Weight loss products?  They have them!  Energy drinks?  Got 'em!  Appetite suppresents and metabolism boosters?  Check and double check! 

Contact me if you're ready to feel amazing and get more done with more focus!

No comments:

Post a Comment