Pages

Sunday, December 6, 2009

New Designs are done and ready to roll!!

It's been a long time coming... but I finally got my new products ready to roll out.  Not all of them of course, but I have been working my fingers to the bone (ok, not really but dang it sounded good).  Between going to work 8 zillion hours a week and doing this stuff... I'm plum wore OUT.  It's tough working outside the home and trying to start a home business but in the end... it's going to be worth it.  (I hope).  I read on the "Quit your day job" series on etsy today on a very talented young lady who runs http://www.etsy.com/shop/lulubugjewelry and she said, "There’s an old joke about how you only have to work half days when you’re self-employed, and you even get to choose which 12 hours you work".  I couldn't have said it better and I'm not even in that position yet!

So here are a couple of sneak peeks.  I took pictures today before work and then edited them throughout the day... To get them just right (which didn't really happen, but hey... I tried). I have off of work tomorrow and I have a lot of shipping to do but hopefully I'll be able to list everything.  I may get these done tonight, but hey... it's all in the air...

Check it out!  I added NAPKINS!!  OMG!  I'm stoked about that for some reason.  I mean like totally friggen excited....

Check it out!  I'll have napkins to coordinate ALL (well, most at least!) of the EcoStuffers!! 

Enjoy!

NAPKINS! Notice the BOY designs too!!










Some NEW EcoStuffers (just some, not all)!













Hope you like 'em!  Now get to shoppin!

See ya!
Dinnetta


No comments:

Post a Comment