Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Seriously a WONDERFUL cleaner! Earth friendly! YAY!



I am a Frugal Franny (most of the time....).  And I also like to clean (most of the time....).  And I like to do what I can for the Earth (ALL of the time!).  So when I was in Wal-Mart and I was completely out of all-purpose cleaner and I had NO coupons, it was like a halo over the bottle of cleaner that had a coupon hanging off of it.  *angels singing*  A bit overdramatic?  One might think, but I like to pinch those pennies until that penny spits out another one... Laugh if you must... I'll wait. 



So what I got was Nature's Source natural glass and surface cleaner.  Interesting sounding?  Yep.  That's what I thought too.  It confused me when it said that it had the power of Windex though - since windex has never really been advertised (and we ALWAYS believe advertisements, right?  Right?) as earth friendly.  So... moving on...

I read the bottle and it says 99.9% Natural. And remember, there IS a $1 off coupon attached to this bottle, so I may be a bit jaded... But I read the bottle more and it says that the product uses plant-based, biodegradable cleaners. And, after reading the ingredients, it only has a miniscule, tiny, ittybitty amount of stabilizer and fragrance... Hmmm.  Interesting!  I buy it.  It comes to $1.04 with the coupon.  I'd be a FOOL not to buy it!  I'm a bit skeptical, but after using it on EVERYTHING in the house, I'm sold.  Now, if only they had a refill bottle... wow. That would be awesome.  But, we can't have it all can we? 

So I get a clean house (and it's not too overwhelmingly strong either.  Nice light fresh scent!  Nice!) and an environmentally sound product?  I highly recommend steering away from those harsh chemicals that are not safe for your family or the environment, not to mention not good for your septic system and drains.  But probably the health of your family overrides those things! 

Check it out!!  Just a good Earth friendly tip for you cleaning mama's out there! 

http://www.naturesourcecleaners.com/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment