Pages

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Cottonelle Sweepstakes!! Over or under? Great Debate

I'm a complete over person.  Oddly enough, I recall that I was an under person at one point and every time someone would put the TP over, I would change it.  I was a very particular child.

So when I came across this contest on the MomBloggersClub (http://www.mombloggersclub.com/) - it won me over!  In my adult years, I'm still VERY VERY VERY particular (even moreso than I was as a child... I supposed old habits are hard to break!).  The contest is for me to win a month's worth of Cottonelle (I have to say, I love free stuff and I love contests.  Oh, and I love to win... PERFECT!!)

A cool thing is that YOU can win something too!  Win Win!  I know you love free stuff too!!

I am now an OVER person.  I can't IMAGINE what I was ever thinking when I wanted everything under!  I pretty much solely put the TP in all the bathrooms when it runs out.  And I'm ok with that!  So vote over!!




Leave a comment and enter to win 1 of 10 Cottonelle gift baskets - randomly chosen on January 29th!! 

3 comments:

  1. I am definitely with you....I am truly over and cant handle it if I see it under and will change it no matter where I am...lol
    Khris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm visiting from MBC. Great blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I voted Team Under :) *Thanks* for the giveaway!
    theluckyladybug[at]gmail[dot]com

    ReplyDelete