Pages

Saturday, November 21, 2009

New Fabrics - Coming soon!

I am one that loves surprises.  And suspense.  I love suspenseful movies that make me jump out of my skin.  I love mystery novels so much that I can't wait to get to the end (when I have time to actually sit down and ENJOY reading of course!)  I love to work on projects just to see how they'll turn out... I love suspense. 

So, my friends, I'm just going to say - there are new fabrics coming.  OMG!  Yes.  I said it.  New fabrics.  For who though?  Kids?  Moms?  Dads?  Teens?  TWEENS?!!  I can't stand it! 

I'll reveal some new designs in like - well - I can't tell you!  I'm horrible I know..

So as a sneak peek, I'll give you 2... But only TWO!  (I'm totally excited)...




What do you think??  I, personally, am completely excited.  These are going to be AWESOME!  EEE!

Toodles.

SediluGreen

No comments:

Post a Comment