Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Madness Begins! (And the excitement builds!)

It's pretty exciting this whole "design" stuff.  I've always enjoyed it but never had a passion for it.  In the past couple of years I really really really have developed this passion for fabric.  I like the smell of it.  The feel of it.  The look of it just lying there on shelves in my "sweat shop" (storage space in the garage)...  I just love it! 

I was just online on the destash group and picked up probably 40 yards of more fabric.  Am I nuts?!!  Yep.  Completely and fully and utterly crazy - FOR FABRIC!  I had to take a couple of months "off" of the fabric group where the girls are Amazing and the fabric flows freely, because I was buying so much.  My husband was beginning to think I was losing my mind.  And quite frankly, I probably was.  But... the good thing?  I have a GOOD stash to do MORE and MORE designs of the EcoBags!  I have a LOT in store and the excitement builds every day...

I actually stayed up until past midnight last night sewing, cutting, and creating.  Something that I hadn't done in a long time because of this job.  But you know what?  I'm just swallowing it and doing it.  Designs shall come forth!

So, the update for today?  More fabric is coming!!!   It's one the way.  Not via pony express.  Not carrier pigeon.  But USPS box.  Oh yeah deary poohs.  USPS delivers!

Now, to go pay these invoices.... *gulp* 

Toodles!!!

Dinnetta

PS - thanks for reading... my thoughts can be scattered sometimes but what artist isn't a bit loco en la cabeza??  'Eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment