Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

Woop Woop! Featured on Cool Mom Picks!

What a momentous day!  I'm soooo excited to have been featured!  Of course the review was jinxed from the beginning... something happened with the velcro and then the second sample that I sent got eaten up at the post office.  Yippee.  I was just ecstatic that she still gave a great review.  LOL!!  It was almost as though the cards were stacked against me, but alas - the reviewer LOVVVEEEDD them!  *shew*

I just can't get time enough to do my blog.  Which really makes me sad.  Really sad.  I love my blog.  I can't let it go to the wayside!!  AGH!  My neglected neglected lovies.  

Anyway, here we are!!  And I got quite a few orders, so I'm SOOOO pleased!!  LOVE ME SOME coolmompicks.com


Go over and check out the site!  TRUTHFULLY I am blessed to be featured here!


THANK YOU!  Check it out!!  EEEEE!!!


http://www.coolmompicks.com/2010/08/noone_compliments_you_on_cute_ziploc.php#more

1 comment:

  1. Hi there, It's been a while but I figured I'd pop on over and personally wish you the very best to you and your for the New Year and a very Merry Christmas too. Thanks for following The Blessings of Modern Domestication.
    Congratz on the memorable mentions. You DO make a great product. We love our bags

    ReplyDelete