Pages

Saturday, March 20, 2010

SediluGreen EcoStuffers - Web Store now live!

Let me tell you something first and foremost.  Opening an online store is harrowing.  Tiring.  Frustrating.  And alllll those four letter words our mothers warned us not to say or she'd wash our mouths out with soap.  But, in the end, it's sooooo worth it and I'm actually enjoying this now!


So here's a brief overview of the journey... 

Got the domain like 10 months ago. Score! Didn't do anything with it because I had no idea what I wanted to do.  Booger. 

So then I did something with it and got the shopping cart and some sort of a web design that will eventually change once EcoStuffers start catching on, which they are QUICKLY doing so!

Signed up for the merchant account and got it rolling, and then it wouldn't sync.  Double Booger!  It was like that for about a month and I had NO idea that it was not accepting the credit cards.  Triple Booger.  Luckily a kind soul told me that she wanted to purchase but it wasn't letting her.  Bless her lovely little heart!

Finally - here we are - working and Functional!  So I got everything ironed out and we're up for business!  Now, keep in mind that we have DOZENS upon DOZENS of designs but they're not all listed.  It's taking some time, but I am working my little fingers to the bones getting this site done.  It's actually pretty exciting!!

So go check it out!  Favorite it.  Keep checking it out.  Then check it out again.  More designs to come!


Oh, and check us out at the following websites where our items are featured (and rest assured MORE to come in the future.  Yeah, it's pretty cool). 

Coming soon!!  


Share my joy!  Love ya! 

No comments:

Post a Comment